• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Pump can handle this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orthomofo

Registered
I am setting up a new sys

my goal is to have the cpu // nb // gpu x 3 // maybe...maybe the PSU all under water with 2, 120mm x 3, rads

I am having difficulty picking out a pump. I don't know what sort of flow i'm going to need.

Please help me with some suggestions on which pump to go with. i am looking for quiet.

btw, 2 things:

I may split the 2 rads into seperate loops, instead of going serial with everything. one loop might take the CPU // NB and the other the GPUs. not sure where to put the PSU, if I do. in this case i might use 2 pumps. my case will have enough room.

i spoke with pc power and cooling and opening the case and mod'n a wc setup in it won't void the warrantee.

don't bother water cooling the psu, ram, hard drives and sometimes south bridge.

if your going with 2 loops then the Swiftech MCP655 is your answer. if you want one big loop i would say go with a iwaki pump

Iwaki RD30 24v DC pump you will need some form of 24V psu or power source.

I would recommend splitting into two looks, one with the cpu and nb and one with the gpus. That way you could get away with using two mcp655 pumps, one for each instead of an iwaki monster.

Last edited:
Back