• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5Q Deluxe question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aadan

Registered
My settings are all default except FSB is 333 CPUv is 1.265 ram is 2.10

Here’s my problem system runs fine, but sometimes my usb devices will loose connection then come right back. It’s random. I’m 24 hours + stable in P95 memtest ran for over 15hrs with no errors. It’s just this annoying usb issue. Prob Asus bios related.

Any input would be great.

Thanks guys

I've not seen the problem on my wife's machine (a P5Q-deluxe). Only suggestion I would have is call Asus tech support and see what they suggest. Might require and RMA.

Please describe what you mean by loosing connection and coming right back. Are you saying maybe that at times you loose mouse/keyboard control? Do usb drives drop out and come back?

Please describe what you mean by loosing connection and coming right back. Are you saying maybe that at times you loose mouse/keyboard control? Do usb drives drop out and come back?

I have a logitech g15 keyboard and razor mouse. It seems like I lose power to them and then they come right back on. It happens very fast the only reason I even notice it is the leds on the mouse and the keyboard screen go blank and it resets losing my lcd outputs for core_temp and rivatuner for about 3 seconds then they are back on. No usb drives. really irritating

Back