• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ebay Holiday Code 10% Off

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Does anyone know if this will work with the microsoft cashback as well?

yes it will, however if you didn't receive the code in ur mail or ebay account, you might not able to use it. i try it today this morning, it doesn't allow me to use it.

For brand new computer stuff, yeah newegg and other online retailers are very competitive with ebay. In fact, sometimes people bid crazy high (or are asking for crazy high prices with BIN) to the point where newegg is substantially less expensive.

However, ebay is great for the millions of things that newegg doesn't sell. As an example, my wife wanted one of those slick dyson vacuums as a gift. Best Buy wanted $450. Amazon had it for just over $400. I scored one on ebay for $320, and it would have been a lot less if the 10% off coupon worked or if the live.com 25% cashback worked. Sadly I had to pay the full $320.

Last edited:
Personally... I still think you can get a better deal on NewEgg than for most deals on Ebay. I could be wrong though.

not really with the live 25% back + 10% coupon, a velociraptor 150gb only cause around $120 vs newegg $170. so the more expensive stuff u buy the more saving u get. a i7 extreme will save you around $350+.

I was just thinking about that earlier. Do people not compare prices at other places before they buy something on Ebay??? I've seen stuff go for almost twice as much and wonder do some of these people have a clue??? Some of the sellers need to be banned for trying to rip people off too. Looked for a computer case and 1 company(newhomegadgets) was selling it for $100.00 more than Newegg!!!!IS there a area where we can rip some of these etailers??!?

Last edited:
I was just thinking about that earlier. Do people not compare prices at other places before they buy something on Ebay???
I always do sometimes Ebay is better and sometimes now but Ebay is a great place to do research on items and to locate hard to find items.

I snagged a new MIDI keyboard from ebay with 25% cashback for $150. newegg wanted $249.99 + shipping. So I think ebay can win sometimes, especially with discounts.

You can usually find standard items like monitors and externals for the same or less as newegg on ebay. With live 25% off right now its hard to beat the ebay prices.

I just used this code for a small purchase ($20 plus shipping) and it worked, I got $2 off! So, it worked for me, but only for the purchase price not including shipping. Thanks!

Damn I forgot about this, tried it and works and I never get ebay emails. Oh well I was only getting some cheap hddvds and blu rays, getting instant cashback woot, and now an extra 10%.

Lol F that, I went to the next page and then it said it wasn't valid after saying it had been applied on the previous. Oh well, guess I need to sign up for those emails.

I can never use theses codes, is there a site I have to go to sign up?

I can never use theses codes, is there a site I have to go to sign up?
Ebay randomly (or maybe not - it's a mystery) sends these codes out to people - you'll need to have gotten an email from them to use it.

you can sign up to get offers by email in the ebay settings.

I did this, and although I didn't get the code in my email, the code *seems* to work when I try it out right before confirming a purchase. I might end up buying something later, and I'll test this out.

you can sign up to get offers by email in the ebay settings.

I did this, and although I didn't get the code in my email, the code *seems* to work when I try it out right before confirming a purchase. I might end up buying something later, and I'll test this out.

It 'seemed' to work for me as well...until I confirmed the purchase.

Back