• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gaming Monitor 500-600$

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GamingMontiorz

Hello OC forum members,
Came here for some advice on purchasing a monitor, a recently ordered a pretty heavy duty gaming monitor with dual graphics cards, and I wanted to make sure my monitor matched its performance. My spending limit is up to $600 USD. I've done some research myself i've heard good / bad things about pretty much every monitor i've come acrossed. The Acer G24 Gaming Monitor seems pretty nice but I'm not sure if the 50,000:1 Contrast is true or not. Please give me some insight / recommendations on where to go. The primary game I play is World of Warcraft.

Thanks!

its a good monitor

you have to like glossy screens
you have to like orange
great responce time with 2ms
no one can answer the 50000:1 because there is no standard to measure

i just bought it and im a dang picky shopper.

theres great reviews everywhere on this monitor.
i will only buy fast glossy monitors so this fit the bill. like any TN panel there are a few issues with light bleeding around the corners from a few people but for your money its one sweet monitor.

Last edited:
I just looked at the price of the G24. While it is the best of the low end tn panels its priced as a high end monitor,. If you're going to put out that kind of money buy monitor with a good panel in it.

Back