• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bulgin Valdal switch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xgtdec

Guys, anyone know how to wire these things up, my electronics aint to hot so i dont wanna mess them up!! Mine are the one on the right

MPI1002_400px.jpg

If it doesn't have the screw terminals like the one on the left, you will need to solder the wires.

:shrug: Solder eh...well i suppose i can try anything once...so its led to the inside and power to the outside pins, i think the inside ones have the - +.

so does that mean one less string of cable because as it stands my leds all connect seperately to the board as in one power switch connects to the board and one led for power connects to the board.

:shrug: Solder eh...well i suppose i can try anything once...so its led to the inside and power to the outside pins, i think the inside ones have the - +.

so does that mean one less string of cable because as it stands my leds all connect seperately to the board as in one power switch connects to the board and one led for power connects to the board.

If the switch has an L.E.D in it - the switch should also have a place to connect (if not included) the 'led' wire to it.

If the switch has an L.E.D in it - the switch should also have a place to connect (if not included) the 'led' wire to it.
To clarify, there should be 4 terminals, two for the LED and two for the switch itself. There should be instructions either on the switch or with the switch (manual, etc).

Yep there are def 4 terminals, the inside 2 are marked plus and minus and the outside 2 are blank. There are no instructions at all. They came from MM so its not a surprise there aint instructions

Yep there are def 4 terminals, the inside 2 are marked plus and minus and the outside 2 are blank. There are no instructions at all. They came from MM so its not a surprise there aint instructions
The two labeled +/- are for the LED and the blank ones are for the switch.

You can also use crimp on connectors for this as well. Thats what I used for my Vandal switches.

This is the kind of crimp on connector your are looking for and you should be able to find them at any autoparts store or electronics store like Radio Shack.

48763.jpg

Back