• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KR7A-Raid not posting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Capt_Andy

Registered
Ahhhh, help! I just got my XP 1800+ in today, so i wanted to start at least a partail system untill the rest of my stuff arives. So, i slap the baby into my KR7A-Raid, lock on my waterblock and get ready to power up. I turn on the power supply, the yellow power led lights up on the mobo, and i push the magic power button. Nothing happens. I tried clearing CMOS, checked all the wires and connections, and checked for any shorting points but found nothing wrong. I'm at a complete loss as to what is wrong.

Could the board have fried somehow? I ran a Duron 900 ocd to 1100 on it just a couple of weeks ago, and it ran fine for a while. Then, for no reason, i boot up and it gives me a "procesor has changed or is unreadable" msg and refuses to function even after CMOS is cleared and all settings restored. The CPU temp never ran above 30 degreees celcius, and the system was completely stable while it ran. I feel like crying. Can anyone help my poor soul? Thanks ahead of time.

Back