• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Arby's with Purchase of Drink

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
they would need to give away a free car with a drink to get people in thei resteraunts

Agreed, the only time I used to go in was for the market Fresh BLT since the bacon was always great and on soft bread.

Now the Arby's near me doesn't even carry the blt, only some ranch turkey blt grossness with onions and crappy turkey and a slice of fake cheese.

so disappointing. i thought i was going to be given a free arby's restaurant with the purchase of a drink. all i got was a sandwich...

:p

Agreed, the only time I used to go in was for the market Fresh BLT since the bacon was always great and on soft bread.

Now the Arby's near me doesn't even carry the blt, only some ranch turkey blt grossness with onions and crappy turkey and a slice of fake cheese.

Seriously? I used to LOVE that turkey blt with ranch haha.

I went to Arby's with this coupon and they had several signs saying they weren't participating in it. LAME! I ate there anyways, and I saw at least 10 others come in with the coupon.

I sent this over to some coworkers and one went today to try it. They were no longer taking this coupon. They said it was "just this store". I'll try tomorrow at another location to see if it works, it will be worth the drive.

I went and got my free cheddar bacon roast burger today, and well, it sucked. Very sloppy and greasy(wet? not really grease..). Only ate half of it. Their market fresh sandwiches and subs are MUCH better. I've tried all of their roast burgers now between two different restaurants and they are always sloppy and wet/greasy.

I went and got my free cheddar bacon roast burger today, and well, it sucked. Very sloppy and greasy(wet? not really grease..). Only ate half of it. Their market fresh sandwiches and subs are MUCH better. I've tried all of their roast burgers now between two different restaurants and they are always sloppy and wet/greasy.
I've never had this problem with their roast beef, actually. <3 their roast beef (it's the salt, I know, I know).

Kinda strange, since they do use the same stuff on both.

Back