• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Arby's with Purchase of Drink

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
had arbys for the first time yesterday.... wasnt impressed... was worth about the 1.72 i paid for the small soda, any more than that and its not worth it.... i wont be going back there again, crappy greasy food, not my thing.

i'm with BigSurprise. the roast turkey, ranch & bacon sandwich = yummy

just the sandwich alone fills me up :)

Holy crap that is bad, that's like Chipotle territory

The only sandwich on their entire menu with under 1 whole gram of sodium is the regular roast beef, and that has 955mg. Forget Chipotle, they're climbing into P.F. Chang's territory. Better drink a lot of water after eating there.

Hey now, I work at PF Chang's. Haha, j/k, I know how unhealthy most of the food is there :beer:

Some highlights (lowlights?) are a bowl of egg drop soup, 6310mg sodium. Almond and cashew chicken lunch bowl? 4963mg. "The Great Wall of Chocolate" dessert has 1440 calories, 61g fat, 20g saturated, and 1120mg sodium. Yummy.

The only sandwich on their entire menu with under 1 whole gram of sodium is the regular roast beef, and that has 955mg. Forget Chipotle, they're climbing into P.F. Chang's territory. Better drink a lot of water after eating there.

I've actually never ate at Chipotle's before (Not big on fast food) I've just seen their nutritional information. I only know of PF Changs from South Park haha, after looking at their info I can't believe it. Almost 7000mg in a bowl of SOUP!? :eek:

I've actually never ate at Chipotle's before (Not big on fast food) I've just seen their nutritional information. I only know of PF Changs from South Park haha, after looking at their info I can't believe it. Almost 7000mg in a bowl of SOUP!? :eek:

In fairness, the bowl of soup is huge and designed to serve 3-4 people with ease, so ya shouldn't be eating the whole thing. There are some really bad items on the menu, such as Pork Lo Mein, Orange Peel Beef and Chang's Style Spare Ribs. But there's also some good things like Steamed Salmon, Buddha's Feast, Cantonese Shrimp/Scallops.

Anyway, not to hijack this thread or defend a company that I don't care much about.
The nutritional info on the All American Roast Burger isn't all that bad.

Back