• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Added NB to the loop. (56k warning)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Boulard83

i just added the NB to my loop and since i have a new "KODAK" ill show my work.

Removed everything from the "old" setup. I added the green 2 weeks ago just to see how it looks, but i prefer to keep it CLEAR.
Oldsetup.JPG

I cleaned everything. and here we go !

New parts :D
Ordie%20005.JPG

Ordie%20003.JPG

Same water as last one. never had issue with this + PTnuke.
Ordie%20004.JPG

CPU+ new NB mounted.
Ordie%20007.JPG

Rad is mounted the same way. Some PPL dont like this. I like it ... !
Ordie%20010.JPG

Testing :D PSU jumped, everything unplugged.
Ordie%20012.JPG

After the refilling/bleeding, i had to go to work. No leeks at this point so guess what ! i left it running, told my GF that if she see WATER on the paper towel she just have to turn it off.

Back from work, still running, everything is fine. No leeks. replug everything and UP AND RUNNING !

I dont have anything to see my NB temp :( HWmonitor dont see it. But my CPU is loading in the mid 40 ( room mid 20, idle 28-32 as im typing this, in case temp 25.9°c ).

I just hope my NB is nice and cool ... If anyone have an idea or a program that can monitor it, i was sure HWmonitor could see it. Its the latest one from CPUid website.

Have a nice days guyz !

try everest, or is that the same thing?

nicely done, though your getting ripped off royally on the water, just some distilled water from the supermarket. or did you try that already?

EDIT: i meant to say, great res bracket!

Last edited:
try everest, or is that the same thing?

nicely done, though your getting ripped off royally on the water, just some distilled water from the supermarket. or did you try that already?

EDIT: i meant to say, great res bracket!

Never tryed some wallmart or any other Distilled water. been using this one on my loop since start. Never had issue ... Mayb

Ill try cheaper one the next time !

THX for comment guyz !

Never tryed some wallmart or any other Distilled water. been using this one on my loop since start. Never had issue ... Mayb

Ill try cheaper one the next time !

THX for comment guyz !

it's the same stuff, it's all marketing on feser's behalf. they distilled the water twice, which has no use to us since we don't need ultra pure water, just pure water.

Still nice and cool after its first 24hrs. I really like the my new BLACK tubing from primochill. Removing my 80mm fan in front of my NB also make the rig a lil quieter.

Fully happy after the flush and rebuild !

I will never switch away from the black Primochill LRT. It's excellent in every way.

Back