• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WTF tom o!! The first million always seems harder than the rest. Of course when I started out with an AXP and a P3, that first million started to seem like an impossibility.:beer:

WTF tom o!! The first million always seems harder than the rest. Of course when I started out with an AXP and a P3, that first million started to seem like an impossibility.:beer:

Yes the first million took years take a look at this i've been folding since the early days

Yes the first million took years take a look at this i've been folding since the early days

WOW!! I haven't been folding that long, but I know some of your pains. I still remember the old Patty Melt WU's. I didn't start folding til around June of '05, according to the stats at EOC, seen HERE. I am pretty sure that I had started somewhere before then, but I would have to check Stanford, and the New Members Post Here to see when I had actually started. I think the '05 is just when I had acquired enough points to be shown on EOC, and I will have to look into it some more. Congratz again, to one of the old (long) timer's!:beer:

And again, :welcome: to the millionaires club. Take a deep breath and enjoy it while you can. The climb only gets steeper from here.

Gratz!

I feel like I just got to 1 Million and now I'm getting close to my second. It's true the first million takes the longest to get.

It took me 1 year to get my first million. Now with a bit of points inflation and some impressive improvements in technology.... it's a bit easier.

Back