• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dust of those rearview mirrors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ahhh thats what it is the General way off in the distance ,, thought it might have been a couple of UFO,s Tailing me, lol

Hopefully soon I will be able to get my GTX-295 installed thanks to Oklahoma Wolf, sending me all the way from Canada an Antec EA-750 PSU, I,m getting from him.

On the downside though I think one of my other rigs is getting jealous , its PSU is giving me problems.

speaking of aliens.....thats what Ubuntu's language sounds like.....a japanese kungfu movie crossed with close encounters of the 3rd kind...with maybe a dash of twilight zone...LOL :shrug:

Lol, its an old saying, that and pressed fruit bowl, I think I first heard it on beavis and butt head in the 90s. And it might have been in the new fanboys movie. :)

Wow, 2.7 million will get you to the bottom of page 1.
i believe before too long it will be 3 million to reach page 1
also, I noticed something else....Ive been paying attention to points, but what if we were going by wu's i'd still be in the basement
11,000 wu's...how can i be passing someone who has acomplished finishing 11,000 wu's, thats years folks and i bet they were not gpu folding @ the time..my hats off to you :clap:

something is wrong with the point system, im sorry I just now caught on

Last edited:
just ordered evga waterblock for my 285.
dont see how anyone lives in the same room as their folding gpu's cooled by air.
2 of mine are W/C, but that one that is not is like a nuculer power plant....can heat my whole house in the winter with the heat of of that thing

O, David_801644

Just after I opened my mouth I had a power outage, seems like my main rig is damaged, either the motherboard or the SAS raid controller card. Either way its expensive.

But it makes for a great excuse to spend some more on a new mobo and turn my "old" i7 into a borg farm unit... Plotting...

O, David_801644

Just after I opened my mouth I had a power outage, seems like my main rig is damaged, either the motherboard or the SAS raid controller card. Either way its expensive.

But it makes for a great excuse to spend some more on a new mobo and turn my "old" i7 into a borg farm unit... Plotting...

the glass is half full...good philosphy:soda:

now this is as close as it gets 1,999,431

Back