• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Modded HP Gaming PC - My latest project

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zagi

I recently received a pretty decent, fairly new HP desktop in exchange for some work. Not having a CLUE what else to do with it... I decided to turn it into a budget gaming rig for a friend. Dropped in a 4850 from the classifieds and a new power supply, paint, fans, etc.

I think it turned out SWEET. Let me know what yall think :)

Part 1

Part 2

000_0205.jpg
000_0208.jpg
000_0209.jpg
000_0202.jpg
000_0200.jpg

I like it. Very creative, And i like the open front look. Without the shroud you get an industrial effect(Heavy Duty). And That just sits it off. No shroud! I like it. :soda:

Yup, Thats it :) I like its heatsink.

Thanks
i liked it too...until i realised it dind't cool that much better than the stock reference cooler. i might stick a Thermalright HR-03 on it some time soon...it's nearly summer.

that front fan is 140mm yeah? that case sure looks small compared to your TT behind it lol.

effective colour combo zagi looks well sprayed two :)

saying nothing about that front ;) #Laughs#

(get yourself a controller on that main rig... ive been on quieter plains #Chuckles#)

tidy stuff:thup:

Back