• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problems with win tv 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rshane96

Registered
I have a Hauppauge 2250 tv tuner and recently updated the wintv software because my cable company upgraded to the digital signal and media center does not support it apparently. I went through the 2 hour channel scan and could view the hd content for a short period before the program would have a critical error and shut down. This really limits the potential for my htpc's use as a dvr. No more Ultimate Fighter. Any way any help with with this would be great. I used Media center because honestly the wintv program sucks. Just my opinion. It has a pour user interface and no guide to be able to list channels and shows. Does anyone know if Media center will have a patch to correct the analog only channels thing. Thanks in advance to all who read this and especially those who can help me.

Back