• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED keyboard question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jediobi1

so my zboard get cat pee on it(dont ask) and now some of the keys dont work and was wondering if i clean the big plastic circuit thingy under the rubber thing for the keys if that would fix it and if not what is that part called so i can see about getting a replacement

You can try to clean it. There are no replacement parts for keyboards. Only new keyboards. Keyboards are considered throw-away technology. With that said, you can ask the manufacture if they will sell you just the part.

Your best chance is to probably pop open the keys and clean it with q-tips and rubbing alcohol or water. If it is still broken then it's time for a new keyboard.

the zboard has replacable keysets, you probably just need a new keyset

its not the key set trust me, i will get a picture of the part for you all to see so you know what im talking about and maybe know the name of it so i can ask if i can get a new one

Back