• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a new (cheap) video card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aman

my system specs are below. my current one got artifacts so i need to buy a new one before starcraft beta comes out

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...2&bop=And&ActiveSearchResult=True&Order=PRICE

these are the most popular cards sold on newegg

last time i bought a system was 3 years ago and i really am behind on technology these days

please recommend me a video card that will work with my mobo

thank you very much

also i would like to keep the price under 100

that seems like a beast.

but the thing is i dont really play games regularly on computer i am only planning to play starcraft and rest is just online and homework

so can i go cheaper?

+1 to bobnova.. the specs on sc2 arent out yet.. we have no clue as to which card will run it with the eye candy on.. most likely.. like all games.. they will say something lowend is useable but your fps and graphics will suck..if you have any (even a POS card) as a backup.. use that until you can find out the specs on sc2 and buy a card accordingly.. OR go for a 9800gt or 5670 (only mention 2nd card cause of the dx11 which im guessing sc2 may use)

Well I had 8800 gts 640mb anything equivalent would be fine.

i saved my old graphic card with the oven trick no need to buy a new one now :)

Back