• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking Asus P7P55D-E PRO Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kinhvanhoa

Hello, there.

I just built a new desktop which has:

CPU: i5-760
Memory: 4G pc3-10600 DDR3 1333mhz DIMM 9-9-9-24
Power Supply: 650W
Graphic Card: GIGABYTE GTX 460 1G OC
HDD: WD 1T SATA 3 (64M)
Motherborad: ASUS P7P55D-E PRO

I'd like to overclock the system as best as possible since my case already has 2 big cooling fans.
However, as I read the manual over and over again, it's somewhat complicating to me. Many said, I have to change "AI Tweaker" but I don't know what setting works at best for my computer.

Does anyone generously help me out for that?

One more question:
On the manual, it is stated that if I want to change the voltage of DRAM, I have to change the voltage setting on BIOS before I change the jumper on the motherboard. Is that right?

I am a newbie for the overclocking world. Please generously help me out.

Thanks in advance.

if u cant figure it out i can guide you to 4ghz... however you migtht want to get a set ddr3 1600mhz ram. willl help with a higher o/c

if u cant figure it out i can guide you to 4ghz... however you migtht want to get a set ddr3 1600mhz ram. willl help with a higher o/c
I know this is super old, but what temps do you get for the chipset? I'm looking @ 59C w/ Linx set to use all ram in 24C ambient temps.

My case's got 2 120's up front and 1 in the rear, so minimal airflow.

Back