• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

APB: Reloaded Closed Beta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You might want to remove your e-mail addy from that link. Could get lots of spam quick

I believe anyone can sign up for it. I was sent it because I played the first game and beta. I really liked the concept of the original but it had a lot of issues and lack of content and got repetitive. There were some amazing things people created in there ingame graphic editor.

Yes, anyone can sign up for it. I'm looking to get a couple people together tonight on TeamSpeak. Me and 1 or 2 friends will be playing all night. Post here, or PM me if you want to get in the group. No worries if you're new or been playing for awhile.
If you come to this game expecting a fully finished amazing blockbuster hit, you will be sorely disappointed. If you come to this game thinking you can have some fun with a basic gang FPS and a wicked character/clothes/car/everything editor, you will love it :)

Yes. There is a loose "leveling" system. You don't have abilities or anything. You have a rating level which enables you to buy better weapons, more customization things and cars and such. Gear system: Better guns, better cars(faster, carry more people, stronger, etc) more extras like grenades and launchers and whatnot.

Being free to play, I have to imagine they handicap people who don't pay cash.. How bad is it?

Being free to play, I have to imagine they handicap people who don't pay cash.. How bad is it?

Not bad at all, u get pretty much same options in weapons and that.

You are restricted to decals on cars, cloths, and anyting thats custom. The good weapons you only have for 10 days, but within those 10 days u get o buy other weapons and stuff. People that pay get to keep weapons for ever i believe.

I play on Colby Server mainly, cos the euro servers are mostly full.
Look for "TheSign" if you want to add me, but since im in europe im on mainly at night/morning hours for most americans.

But i really enjoy the game alot, spent 2hours last night, stealing vans that other people had filled with stolen goods :D Gav a great situation with 2 vans, and 2 people filling them. Then me and my buddy ran over, stole a van each and drove off with 2 very pissed off guys shooting after us :D

Then while we kept filling the vans, we both got them stolen from us lol. Its good fun, its WoW, in GTA if you ask me.

Everyone should give it a try, once ur past the tutorial and all that, the game really picks up, doing missions in big teams like 10v10 is great fun too.

Hope to see some of you guys join in.

Actually having a lot of fun with this. I'm an enforcer on the NA-East server (Joker?) as ratbuddy.

Back