• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benchmarks updated

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hey basher could u please put in my comments that i'm not stable at that speed....... my ram dosent like that high of a fsb and shortly after the benchmark work unit finished my comp locked up

LOL!! I just noticed something!! (Call me stupid for not realizing, but this really brings to light my computer)

My main cruncher: Celeron 466... 66X7
Second tested cruncher: Pentium (1) 100@133 66x2

After looking through the benchies (and noticed an XP only 1/2 hour faster than my cruncher) it hit me like a rock that my Celeron is basicly my P1 with just a higher multiplier..

Like I said... Call me a moron for not really noticing, but it just really hit home with me when I saw them right next to each other like that...

[/moron mode :D :D :) :beer: ]
JigPu

hahaa.....i would love to do at least one benchmark for each of my machine (sure Roger would LOVE me to that couple more times too :D )

but currently, our team's competition is heating up a lot, guess i would have to wait for a little while later. sorry. ;)

Yeah, I'm still working on stability issues and parts issues
on my 4 current systems. With the exception of the one I
had running originally, the rest are just scrapped together
with nice system boards and processors, but the rest is
"spares".

And I still have two more sysetms to bring online. I think it
will be a few weeks before I can do some benchies.

hehe i'm just waiting for tc to ping in and say he just submited a benchmark work unit that beat mine:rolleyes: i'm suprised he hasent said anything in here yet

TC is undergoing some stealth project :p

If you haven't seen his lastest watercooled Northwood, its times are 2hrs or 2hrs and 11mins or something. Take a closer look at his post "I got my waterblock on" I think.

Yodums

Back