• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any central-ish texas OCF members?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

moocow

I'm looking at having a benching party to get some of you guys interested in benching that aren't already on the team. I know there are guys in the area that need to start benching :D

If you're from Texas (or any states really), feel free to post availability, location,etc.

Hey, I'm in TX and just started with overclocking, would be interested in learning more. I'n in N. Texas, close to FTW but I travel all over the state. I just built a new system that I'm guessing would be a good candidate for OC'ing and benching, i7-2600k, MSI P67-gd65, 8mb Patriot Viper Extreme 1600, 2x GTX 460 (waiting for new PSU to install second card) Just toying around, and not knowing much about what I am doing I got my CPU up to 4800ghz and it ran well. Oh and I have a Corsair H70 cooler, all other cooling is just stock and fans

Back