• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hmmm, totally intentional 190MHz fsb:D The ST6 rocks once again.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ol' man

Hehe. Do the math, it is a 48MHz pci speed. CPU PIII 1.2GHz tualatin running @ ~20 deg. C. Water chilled. vcore 1.8v.

Here is my cel-t 1.2GHz @ 1.77GHz. Water chilled to 20 deg. C. Nice lil OC. I may keep it this way now.

Is that the retail PIII 1.2 GHz Tualatin 256K chip you offered to trade me for my 1.3 GHz Tualatin Celeron engineering sample? :eek:

DaveB said:
Is that the retail PIII 1.2 GHz Tualatin 256K chip you offered to trade me for my 1.3 GHz Tualatin Celeron engineering sample? :eek:

Yep!

DDR-PIII said:
how'd you get the Multiplier from 9 to 12 ?

the first shot is of a PIII-S with a default fsb of 133 the rest of a Celly 1.2 with default 100fsb....thats the difference...

Did a wcpuid at 1804MHz now. I believe when I am done with this project I am going to have the fastest cel-t and PIII tualatin in the data base here. Every 5 deg. C drop helps me hit 12 more MHz. Thing is I have about 30 deg. C to go. I could probably hit 1850 with this setup.

Back