• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What to cool on Asus P8P67 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BachOn

Finished the outboard water cooling box. The computer case will sit on top of the water cooling rig. The water block and hoses will be inserted in the back of the CPU. Waiting on new waterblock and the replacement motherboard.

I don't plan to water cool the GPU. I don't do games. The Radeon HD5570 has it's own cooling fan.

I figured to place a small blower pointing at the Northbridge running at low speed.

The RAM has heatsinks on it. I don't know if they need extra air. There are four of them - there is a small amount of space between the four chips.

Have two intake fans at the bottom of the case, and two exhaust fans in the upper portion. Have a fan controller to reduce noise.

Two drives with one intake fan blowing on them. They have space around them so I figure they should be fine.

Anything else that experienced P8P67 Pro users have found needs cooling for a decent overclock?

Any help is always appreciated!

BachOn

Just the CPU, you got the mobo covered already. Only for bling and extreme get-the-last-bit-if-the-mobo-gets-hot cooling.

You really don't need any more cooling except the CPU and down the road GPU.

Back