• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.4765625, expected less than 0.4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hola:

El Pc de mi hijo que se rebota cuando quiere, si le paso el programa : PRIME95, me dá el siguiente error:

[Tue Sep 27 21:09:10 2011]
Self-test 16K passed!
[Tue Sep 27 21:24:48 2011]
Self-test 800K passed!
FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.4765625, expected less than 0.4
Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.

¿Como puedo saber el elemento que lo produce?

El fichero stress.txt no detalla que o quien lo puede producir ( o
no lo se ver)

Gracias

Could you type this in english? I can't understand other then like error. Something about child and thats about it. Also :welcome:

Yes, this is a predominately english speaking forum...in the meantime, here is the google translate:

Hi

The Pc of my child to bounce when you want, if you step program: Prime95, I get the following error:

[Tue Sep 27 21:09:10 2011]
Self-test 16K passed!
[Tue Sep 27 21:24:48 2011]
Self-test 800K passed!
FATAL ERROR: Rounding WAS 0.4765625, expected less Than 0.4
Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.

How I can find the element that produces it?

Stress.txt file does not detail who or what it can produce (or
do not know)

thanks
Usually when a core drops like that, it needs more voltage. Add .05 vcore and see if that stops the error.

...now here is to hoping he can understand me/us. :)

Last edited:
Rebota means reboot so he is asking what is causing the reeboot because i think he says that the pc reboots when it wants. He says it gets the error listed above when hes using prime 95 so he wants to know whats causing the error.

85008, Overclockers es un sitio web de english. Pocos personas hablan espanol. Para te problema descagas prime 95 otra vez.
Tomo espanol en escuela. Lo siento porque no hablo espanol bien.

Muchas gracias por vuestra respuesta.

Intentaré subir el voltaje y probar de nuevo.

Saludos

85008, this is an English only speaking board. If you can not type english, please use a translation service.

You should run coretemp, and let us know what the temperature reading is. Are you at default settings or overclocked?

I.M.O.G. said:
85008, este es un consejo sólo habla Inglés. Si usted no puede escribir Inglés, por favor utilice un servicio de traducción.

¿Se puede ejecutar Coretemp y háganos saber lo que es la temperatura? ¿Está utilizando la configuración por defecto o overclockeado?

As for his original question, it reads as follows:

85008 said:
My son's computer reboots whenever it wants to, if I run prime 95 I get the following error:

*error message*

How can I figure out what is causing the problem?

The stress.txt file doesn't say what the problem is, or at least I can't see it.

His last response:

Thanks for your replies.

I'm going to raise the voltage and try again.

Regards

Back