• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED $230 2600K at Microcenter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neonblingbling

Until 1/30, Microcenter has a promotion going on through their facebook where you give your info, and you get a unique coupon (I think) to purchase one 2600K at $230.

Hopefully this stacks with their $50 mobo combo deal.

from what i understand, fry's has a price match guarantee
http://www.frys.com/onlineads/0001507075

which as far as i can see it should also apply to MC adds, so anybody who is closer to a frys then MC like me can give this a try. i probably will next week or so

edit: well forgot why i even mentioned it. the 2500k is $179 USD at MC while it is $229 at TD and the egg. so -$50 USD, no shipping or MIR

wish i woulda saw this b4 i got back to san diego this weekend. coupon worked for me, i printed it out just fine ($229 after 90instant/50coupon) might have to make another trip up next weekend =)

looking at the frys page it says "Offer does not apply when price includes............coupons" so i think it kills this coupon

Just confirmed it works. need to Like the offer, then fill out your info for mailer purposes. check email , click the link. print the coupon. valid till 1/30/12

Well I went through the steps but for some reason it failed to print and you don't get a second chance to try and print it.

the price is the same in store, without a coupon at MC

Not for the 2600k, usually $280 I think.

The 2500k has an 'everyday price' of $179.99 in store, sometimes dropping down to $150 for sales, I think last during black Friday.

i got an email that says

Click this link for the special coupon you requested:
» Your EXCLUSIVE Facebook Coupon

click that link goes to microcenter.com allows me to print it again if i wanted after that it said i couldn't/

sucks its not working for you. its a good deal.

They reset my link so I could try printing again. It still wouldn't print, I looked at the print queue and it looks like the document name/url is getting cut off so it could just be a problem with my printer. I asked them to reset it again so I could try at a family member's house on a different printer.

They reset my link so I could try printing again. It still wouldn't print, I looked at the print queue and it looks like the document name/url is getting cut off so it could just be a problem with my printer. I asked them to reset it again so I could try at a family member's house on a different printer.

There has been several people complain about this problem on the FB page...

Might try just making a screenshot of the coupon and printing it that way.

Just an update...

I've been communicating with Micro Center Customer Relations all day... and they are working very hard to resolve the issue and get me my coupon.

They even told me that the coupon is one per E-mail address... NOT just per househould or whatever.

Very pleased with Micro Center CS at this point... I think they'll be recieving alot more of my money from now on!

Now if only they could get a 7970 or two in stock at the MC I shop at!

Damn this coupon. I went to my gparents house to try and print it, their printer is terrible. The print heads need cleaned every time you print to get anything readable, but they didn't have enough ink to clean it. So I have a coupon now, it is just almost unreadable. Hopefully the store manager will accept it.

Now the problem is choosing a motherboard. I'm stuck between the Asrock p67 extreme4 and the Asus p8z68-v, both gen3. I don't need igpu or SRT and the Asrock is cheaper and I like that it comes with front usb3 panel. Asus has an Intel NIC and longer warranty, plus I've read better customer service.

Back