• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best board for high FSB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wonko The Sane

What is a good board for reaching high FSBs? I was looking at the shuttle ak35, I know it goes up to 200 fsb, but i read somewhere that it doesn't have /5 or/6 dividers. are there any boards out that do have /5 or /6 dividers, or will the shuttle be good with a /4 divider? Thanks in advance.

If you want boards with nice FSB I would suggest the Shuttle Ak35GTR or the Epox 8KHA+ or the Abit KR7T.. the Asus A7V266-E has a decent FSB but very nice quality board... kinda pricey... but I guess so is the Abit board..

Arctic said:
If you want boards with nice FSB I would suggest the Shuttle Ak35GTR or the Epox 8KHA+ or the Abit KR7T.. the Asus A7V266-E has a decent FSB but very nice quality board... kinda pricey... but I guess so is the Abit board..
Most people haven't been able to hit a high fsb with the ak35 but the board is noticbly faster. The epox 8kha+ is a good board so is the ak31 rev 3

Kinda interested in the same thing myself. The Abit KR7A and the Epox 8KHA seem to be the ones however look into the Epox boards ability to fit a ti4600 vid card.

Epox 8KHA+ seems to love the high FSB and it has the best CPU Management and Memory Management I've ever seen.

Yodums

And I would be tempted however now I hear that there is a clearance problem with ti4xxx cards. Heard anything about this?

Back