• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Battlefield 3 $10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Link

Cheap enough for me to overlook having to install yet another game management program. I'd like to thank my boss for pointing it out :D

Last edited:
I play it and can say that's about all it's worth. Oh and by the way if you want to play on pretty much any server you will need to spend $60.00 on the Premium "expansion pack" they have released...

Yeah the game with expansion pack options is $50 & $60.

BF3 Vanilla is $50
Premium Membership is $50
Each expansion by itself is $15 (there at 5 planned total)

There was a special BF3 edition for $60 which included the Back to Karkand expansion, however since premium this special BF3 edition seems to have been pulled from the market.

$10 for vanilla BF3 + $50 for premium = $60 for all content in the game, which is what I paid for BF3 deluxe originally.

If anyone is remotely interested this is a good deal, and you can get the expansions or premium from greenmangaming for 20% off. Somtimes 25-30% off depending on the sale.

Just checked it and it's expired. Played the single player for about 10 minutes at 2am, and so far I think even at $10 it's over priced. The only way I could get the game to download was to first, download gamestops voluntary adware program. Then, even though I changed the download location from my SSD to my HDD which still has close to 500gb free, I was getting "not enough free space" errors. So I got the CD key and downloaded Origin and linked it to that. Now, I have yet to find a way to simply launch the game. The only way I found was to open Origin, try to launch it through there, this opens firefox, which required me to install an add on and then launches the game through the web page. :mad::mad::mad:

Just checked it and it's expired. Played the single player for about 10 minutes at 2am, and so far I think even at $10 it's over priced. The only way I could get the game to download was to first, download gamestops voluntary adware program. Then, even though I changed the download location from my SSD to my HDD which still has close to 500gb free, I was getting "not enough free space" errors. So I got the CD key and downloaded Origin and linked it to that. Now, I have yet to find a way to simply launch the game. The only way I found was to open Origin, try to launch it through there, this opens firefox, which required me to install an add on and then launches the game through the web page. :mad::mad::mad:

Yes we all agree it's quite stupid that the game was no build in menu/browser and we have to use battlelog. However don't judge the game on single player! I don't think a single person has enjoyed that. But you don't buy battlefield for the single player.

Yeah the game with expansion pack options is $50 & $60.

BF3 Vanilla is $50
Premium Membership is $50
Each expansion by itself is $15 (there at 5 planned total)

There was a special BF3 edition for $60 which included the Back to Karkand expansion, however since premium this special BF3 edition seems to have been pulled from the market.

$10 for vanilla BF3 + $50 for premium = $60 for all content in the game, which is what I paid for BF3 deluxe originally.

If anyone is remotely interested this is a good deal, and you can get the expansions or premium from greenmangaming for 20% off. Somtimes 25-30% off depending on the sale.
Did I misunderstand it my link?

$60 for BF3 and Premium...
The Battlefield 3 Premium Edition delivers all the driveable vehicles, destruction and team play of Battlefield 3 plus Battlefield 3 Premium membership.

-OR-

$37 for the standard game...

Back