• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SSD holiday deals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Psittac

I found a 60g ssd sataII for $40 with a $10 rebate at micro center.

I want to get this as a christmas gift for my friend but i'm not sure if I should hold out for christmas deals or jump on this.

all I need is sata2

im sure there will be a ton of black Friday sales and even better ones on new years if you can wait:)

I fuggin hate black friday and on the off chance I get up the courage to brave the crowds, I'm gonna shoot for something bigger.

I don't know maybe I can find him a 120g for a similar price, it's just so hard to pass up $30 for a 60g ssd.

last black friday SSD were the same price at newegg as they were at microcenter
so i ordered my SSD from newegg (no taxs)
i would wait for sure you maybe able to find a 120gb for cheap who knows!

They had deals for SSDs last Black Friday? I remember I was in the market for a video card then and there were no good deals. Guess it differs by hardware type...

I'm hoping to find a top-of-the-line 240-256GB SSD this holiday season for $120-150.

SSD prices have been falling pretty steadily here recently.

I plan getting at least one 256gb on blackfriday if I can wait lol the prices really have been falling steadily.

i usually wait for new years sales for all the really good deals, its when they sell off everything they have left over from there Christmas over stock.
they usually have some crazy deals for one day only,not sure if newegg partakes or not but most retailers do.

Black Friday and Cyber Monday were pretty terrible this year. I got some filler parts and bulk orders for cheaper than I can get them directly for my work, but the only toy I bought was the Rasa RX240-- It had free shipping and a 5% off promo, made it just within the realm of being a great deal :attn:

Everything else either has been or will be cheaper with your run of the mill average sales throughout the year :\

Back