• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Full build for an Aussie.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Whitefang

Friend of mine lives in Australia, and wants to build a computer that'll run Skyrim well. Recording Minecraft is a bonus. Yes, that's what he told me he wanted :p. Budget is $600 AUD.

Anyone know a good website for shopping in AUS? I don't know if Newegg ships there, and it would be ridiculously expensive if they did, I imagine.

You didnt ask your aussie friend what websites ship there? I know we are working on two aussie builds... not sure who though. Ask him to see what will ship there.. he would know best and may reply quicker than waiting on people here since this is US based.

You didnt ask your aussie friend what websites ship there? I know we are working on two aussie builds... not sure who though. Ask him to see what will ship there.. he would know best and may reply quicker than waiting on people here since this is US based.

He said he didn't know any, sadly.

Back