• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED What do you guy think?, bad bio set up or what?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ASUS ROG

On my back up pc, i have an ASUS Maximus 4 extreme z68 and Intel core i7 2600k, i use to run it with 1 ssd and now, i have another spare ssd so i try to run the 2 ssd in raid 0
It work ok for the first 3 week but for the past 5 week, it start to have problem, i can not shutdown my pc at all, it just keep staying at the shut down screen forever, i have to keep shutdown it manually.
Also some program doesn't run properly at all, window doesn't update completely too.
After i try to reinstall window several time, switch out RAM,new CPU, new PSU, problem still occurs.
So what do you guy think, bad bio set up or what?, i don't have a different z68 mobo to test
Thank for any help, suggestion

Have you checked for Viruses or Malware in the system, do you have a Anti-virus program installed!! Also check this out as well is your Bios and MEI and RST Drivers to see if they are up to date!! Please read post 6 in the link i have provided good luck. AJ. :shrug: :thup:

1, http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx...Z&id=20120808164819002&page=1&SLanguage=en-us

P.S. If it is the MEI Drivers that need up dating, please be very careful how you do this or you could harm your motherboard!! :attn:

Last edited:
bio are up to date, when i reinstall window, it supposed to wipe clean all data in the 2 ssd include virus and malware, beside, i have Bitdefender anti virus along with malwarebyte antimalware so no virus and malware at all.
Are there to wipe clean the maximus 4 onboard memory and install new bio?

BIOS.

This isnt the best answer, but I had that issue, across multiple boards, didnt have to have Raid, and the only thing that solved it was a reinstall of windows.

Back