• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a couple of COMPLETELY random and unrelated questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeff Bolton

ok, i couldn't see starting a thread on either of these threads alone, but since i have two small questions i guess that validates it.

1) can anyone upload their start menu or desktop f@h icon from windows? i'm in linux and i want the icon for the link i made to the program but it didn't come with one and i can't find one online.

2) this has surely been answered before, but how often are the statsman stats pages updated? i know they've been screwet lately, but how often usually? i've been showing 70 wu's since last night and i know i've turned in at least 10 602_BBAW_hairpins/601_BBAW_helixs since then.

thanks in advance!

jeff

ok i'm starting to get offended. i've been pumping out these new bbaw's ever since last night and i haven't seen any of them get added to my score yet..its been the same score since last night.

arggggggggggg!!!!!!!!

jeff

server 111 is being gay. that probably everyones problem. I cant get wus right now. hopefully its hitting other teams harder. :)

Back