• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Soltek SL-75DRV2 USB Problem.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PigGuy

I cant get the USB Hub thingys on the mobo to work at all. I am pretty sure I hooked them up right, I folowed the directions in the manual.

What do I do?

You mean the USB3 connection that allows for two additional USB ports? I had an issue with that as well on the SL-75DRV4 when i built my system, but it was simply an issue of misunderstanding the cables that were supplied with my case which had two front USB ports that you could connect to board. My problem was I got the direction of the ports all wrong, I put them in reverse, try seeing if you reverse the direction of how you did them to see if that works :).

I have a Lian-Li Case with the little ports on the front, it says the polarity and voltage of the cables but makes it able to go on the both types of mobo conectors. I have tried to put it in the way the manual says, and it just doesnt work.

I am screwed, I need to be able to hook up my mouse, digi-cam, palm and nomad jukebox. I dont like switching them around.

BUMP, sounds corny to me, but can someone help me out, I want to get a new game controler that will take up the other USB spot.
I NEED MY USB ! ! !

Would a BIOS flash work?

Back