• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V333 Revisions!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

elmokiddo

Registered
for all those who have the a7v333 could you list yoru board revision and the model (Eg. A7V333A Rev 1.01 <Audio or A7V333AR Rev 1.07 <Aud&Raid)

Hoot, your A7V333 seems to be getting a nice o/c out of your cpu. I'm thinking about buying that mobo... you think it's a good choice? :beer:

Iv'e just installed my new AV7333 rev:1.07 with raid, not had time to play around yet, but my god wot a difference pc133 sdram - pc2700 ddr, youve just got to luv speed!:D

The_Ryz_Factor said:
Hoot, your A7V333 seems to be getting a nice o/c out of your cpu. I'm thinking about buying that mobo... you think it's a good choice? :beer:

It's even faster now with the latest beta bios (1006.002), but only by an additional 1.5%.

I would recommend it, though the temperature monitoring, using the internal thermal diode on the Athlon XP still suffers from Classic Asus over-reading ( about 5C high).

That is the only flaw I have found so far, though I have not tried USB 2.0 since I don't need it for my USB mouse and printer.

It came up right out of the box, no surprises, no special drivers (for my setup).

Hoot

Back