• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Commate K7TA-H

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TigerClaw

Registered
I hope this can be useful to someone:

I have an TB 1400@1540 on a Commate K7TA-H.
More informations on this board can be read here:
http://www.tcommate.com.tw

This is a little guide about overclocking on this bad MB I hope this can be usefull also for other MB with the same problems.

1) No Vcore settings: This can be resolve via the pencil trick but remember at default setting the mb will add an extra 0.4-0.6 V to your settings for example 1.75 Volt Real= 1.79 or 1.81

2) No Multiplier settings: This can be also resolve via the pencil trick but I haven't tested it

3) Problems at boot with Bus Speeds over 107 Mhz: I don't understand why but if you set a bus speed over 107 Mhz the mb will no boot. I tried to use a different Power Supply 3 Different CPUs TB 1300 Duron 750 Duron 850 and 3 different DIMMs with no luck. You can resolve this problem simply with the reset button. =)

4) 133 Mhz Jumper: I think this jumper is useless because the mb can't reach this Bus Speed... (The chipset can but the mb...)

5) Crash in idle: Disable all power management options There isn't another solution for this problem :|

6) The mb seems unstable with all or only 2 dimm slot full (Errors with Memtest) only mine? I hope... yes...

7) TB 1333 and 1400 supoort = Yes.. but only at 100 Mhz... 13x100 14x100...

Back