• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team Race & Team Morpheus....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Morpheus

Grandfather of Crunchers Senior
Team Morpheus.. GREAT WEEK!!! we took 3rd place and put 2nd and 1st in reach... :clap: :D :clap:

I have been a slacker... here's the graph for this week (& last too)... sorry Sean...

Crunch on!!!

A big congratulations to Team Morpheus for taking 3rd place! <koffyoudirtybas...koff> ;)

Cy

great!!! :clap:

we were at the last place (not counting 4 horseman since they aren't producing as much as they should) all the time. but seems we r back on track.

i'm sorry b/c my server was down, i lose 'bout 50~60WUs yesterday :(

but i'll try to fire up all my fishy in the "other tank" this week!!

given enough time (if race to 10,000WUs), i'm sure we will catch the 1st place!! but it still seems quite possible to be a close race now!!

gotta be great the next (last) 2~3 weeks!!

crunch on, Team Morpheus!!! :beer:

go team!!
that new cruncher you bought into the fold(no pun intended :D )
must have done it :)

im adding a 2nd cruncher this week,should be good for another 2 a day
every little bit helps!

Cy said:
A big congratulations to Team Morpheus for taking 3rd place! <koffyoudirtybas...koff>

LOL Cy...

Way to go Gary & lonewolf.... Com'on team...

I got a new P3-700 @ work I'll be adding tomorrow too... (Can I OC a POS Dell?)

Kris

Well...I did a little upgrading also. A p4 1.6a@2133 also added a xp1700 stock, and upgraded a 233 to 1gig tbird. Lets do it fellas:cool:

Go Team Morpheus!!

now we r up to 2nd place. great job everyone!! :beer:

and we "might" have a shot for the 1st!! we'll have 8~10 days left!! full power all the way!!!

Morpheus --> guess we'll need a new graph again.......well, while u r at it, why don't u make one more (we r the 1st), for later use........heheeheeee........:p

LandShark said:
Go Team Morpheus!!

now we r up to 2nd place. great job everyone!! :beer:

and we "might" have a shot for the 1st!! we'll have 8~10 days left!! full power all the way!!!

Morpheus --> guess we'll need a new graph again.......well, while u r at it, why don't u make one more (we r the 1st), for later use........heheeheeee........:p

Actually the race ends on a saturday do looks like 14 days left.

Alright!!! Second place and not too far behind. Might just have to make the click and purchase the new 2.0 xeon sys I assembled at newegg earlier and go two day air. Heavy thinking:cool:

Back