• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Strange problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kent

My system in short: KR7A-133R, 1800+, Leadtek Ti4600, Iiyama i90a 19", 27.70's and Via 4.38's and WinME. Sometimes upon booting my desktop is cut into three different sections, with nothing but Black between the three sections. I have three mouse cursors also. Basically, three small desktops running vertical. I never had this problem with my previous system which but it was a little different. I have everything the same except I had a Leadtek Ti500 instead of the Ti4600 and I was running Via 4.37's and a different set of drivers. This problem is RANDOM and I can't figure it out. I did notice that when it happens my monitor doesn't make the "Click" sound when the desktop first comes up. I'm running 1280x1024 as I have always with this monitor. I have also tried the 28.32's and 28.90's. Still the same random problem. Could this be a timing issue? Is this the refresh rate problem I've heard about? Maybe I should switch to the 4.37's. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kent

i think thats about the video cards bios. if you are not afraid of trying another revision or if you have some previous experience on flashing a video card bios id recommend you to try out another revision for that card.

Back