• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wow Shark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i have to give a "wow" to myself too!! 'cos by my calculation, in full power, my farm could do 'bout 140 or so WU/day max.! and i have yet seen full power 'cos i almost always have a machine or two down all the time.

what happen is i was having problem to connect to Berkeley last nite. so, there's still 'bout 30 or so WUs sitting in my queue server waiting to upload while u were updating the stats! and those WUs roll over to today's stats......

and actually, i guess it's 'bout time for me to annouce a (bad) news......

since summer is coming, my college dean friend's college will be closing down most of the time. therefore, i'll have to take a step back during the summer time (just like Fourhorsemen).

however, i've just added a P4 cruncher & have a dual board on it's way to my own farm. so, that should keep me up in the top spot during the hot (slow) summer time.

however, when i come back after the summer, i'll be packed w/ firepower tho!! there's 2 goals i've set for my output.

first, i'll shoot for 1000WUs/week. after that, i'll up the daily output to 200WUs. ................. i hope :rolleyes:

we'll see.

Hallen :: hope u dont' mind i "borrow" the Blue Suit for these couple days ;). but be careful tho!! i'll take it back when falls come. (too hot to wear a suit now :D )

Sir :: hope by then, u'll show us ur full firepower!!!

Crunch On!!!

LandShark said:
i have to give a "wow" to myself too!! 'cos by my calculation, in full power, my farm could do 'bout 140 or so WU/day max.! and i have yet seen full power 'cos i almost always have a machine or two down all the time.

what happen is i was having problem to connect to Berkeley last nite. so, there's still 'bout 30 or so WUs sitting in my queue server waiting to upload while u were updating the stats! and those WUs roll over to today's stats......

and actually, i guess it's 'bout time for me to annouce a (bad) news......

since summer is coming, my college dean friend's college will be closing down most of the time. therefore, i'll have to take a step back during the summer time (just like Fourhorsemen).

however, i've just added a P4 cruncher & have a dual board on it's way to my own farm. so, that should keep me up in the top spot during the hot (slow) summer time.

however, when i come back after the summer, i'll be packed w/ firepower tho!! there's 2 goals i've set for my output.

first, i'll shoot for 1000WUs/week. after that, i'll up the daily output to 200WUs. ................. i hope :rolleyes:

we'll see.

Hallen :: hope u dont' mind i "borrow" the Blue Suit for these couple days ;). but be careful tho!! i'll take it back when falls come. (too hot to wear a suit now :D )

Sir :: hope by then, u'll show us ur full firepower!!!

Crunch On!!!

We will be braking our old records more then likely. We want to build up our personal farm, while maintaining the balance of paying for college, and passing our coarse. Hopefully after next school term we will be over 10k.

Back