• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Flow-o-matic ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DKYoda

Any of you peeps know were I can get a Flow-o-matic here in the US ???
I see em' all over the european sites but shipping to the States wasnt an option .

Seems like a really nice/cheap flow indicator ..

Nope

Its a little inline flow indicator that spins a red wheel when water flows past it ..
Not so much a "How much Water is flowing" thang'
Its just a "Yup ... Water is flowing !!" kinda' thang' hehe
Lemme dig a link up for a visual ..

Pic ..

hope this works

flowomatic.jpg

Nope, I can't find a site that you don't have to be German to understand! I do remember something though. If you go to the watercooling section on the front page, there was something about a homemade flow indicator. I just looked and I can't find it, but it's in there somewhere!

Re: Pic ..

DKYoda said:
hope this works

flowomatic.jpg

I have seen flow indicators similar to that, however they were built much more solidly, probably more expensive, and some gave out a pulse to let something else monitor the flow rate. It works the same way a RPM sensor on a fan works.

Sweet

Thanx Hawk .. Those are quality units fer' sure ..

Theres a rpm sensor they sell for the flow-o-matic that attaches to a fan header ...
But I agree it looks like a pretty weak construction ....

Im just trying to keep the cost down on this project ..
Dont wanna dig too deep into the Beer fund !!!!:beer:

Back