• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1.0 8rda+ agp voltage - does it really work?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kosmic

I don't see anywhere in my "pc health" a status for agp voltage even though it's supposed to be adjustable. I thought I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that the agp voltage didn't really adjust on the revision 1.0 8rda+

Does anybody have any info on this?

Thanks,
Kos

The AGP adjusted...the VDD wasnt adjustable...and there wasnt a BIOS setting that showed you the AGP voltage in the BIOS...but yes it does work...I cant remember the monitoring points on the 8RDA+...but you can messure it with a meter when you find out the points...

Thanks G19. I'll play around with the voltage a bit tonight. Theoretically, should an agp voltage increase yield higher OC for both core and memory? Watercooling the core of a new 9800pro, but 423 is about the max I've been able to get out of it without starting to see the little white dots of too much overclock. I'm hoping that some more agp voltage will get me another 20 or so on the core.

Back