• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

100,000 RAC !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We have moved firmly into 5th place!

GREAT JOB GUYS !!

Awesome achievement!
Just noticed I'm about to be pushed out of the top10 producers on the team. That hasn't happened in quite a while, but it's all good! :)

I can wreak the thread Decennialness by posting!:D

No, to answer if Decennialism is one of the prerequisites of distributed computing. They'll let anyone in, no real standards at all.

No, to answer if Decennialism is one of the prerequisites of distributed computing. They'll let anyone in, no real standards at all.

But by careful self selection, clearly only the best sign up for Rosetta !!

Yep, they'll let anyone in here, even Canadians! Hahahaha! :p :clap:

Strange Brew is a Classic film.... one cannot be considered a true Canadian if you have not seen it. It's in the Charter.

I wasn't suggesting it as a prerequisite, I was more curious if other distributing teams are made up of many old timers (at least as far as the board is concerned).

Odd interpretation of my post...

bigshift.gif

Congrats to Ramonet who has hit 100,000 RAC

and

Ramonet has moved into the top 20 !!

and

simultaneously we have moved into 3rd place in the team standings.

Super Fantastic !!

Back