• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

120mm fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thorilan said:
search function will net you lots of threads that talk about fans.
maybe if you did some research to understand how the fans and rad works and then answered the question about your prefured noise level instead of playing pin the tail on the donkey here we can help you more

Sorry for not being more specific thorilan. I tried searching 120mm fans but i couldn't find any info on fans with the radiator i'm getting.

Oper8or said:
No offense, but if we all spoke or read a second language that site would be useful. Not trying to be rude. So dont take it wrong.

The numbers (cfm and dba) pretty much tell the story. No french required. ;)

Oper8or said:
No offense, but if we all spoke or read a second language that site would be useful. Not trying to be rude. So dont take it wrong.
Google translate or Babblefish. Not trying to be rude or anything, but did you even look at the charts and graphs?

soloz2 said:
that is a good deal! anyone order from them before? is this a rep. place?

Nexfan is totally reputable. I order from them all the time and they ship fast!

By the way, enter code: "cheapship" in checkout to save $1.99 on shipping

adamwinn said:
Nexfan is totally reputable. I order from them all the time and they ship fast!

By the way, enter code: "cheapship" in checkout to save $1.99 on shipping

well I just ordered 4 so I should get 6 fans total and with the coupon it came to less than $21. But I choose to pay via paypal for added protection and normally it'll direct you to paypal.com but it didn't. I got an email verification, but nothing about paying...

I'm not sure how that RAD works with lower CFM fans. ....I'm using 2 of the S-Flex SFF21F's on my Black Ice Pro II and they work quite well..and are suprisingly quiet for the air the push.

Yeah i'm resurecting an old thread but i thought i'd give an update. Nexfan is reputable as far as i'm concerned, i ordered my yate loons from them and they showed up 2 days later.

On a side note, I just bought some panaflo's to replace my yate loons, to get some more performance out. I bought 3 panaflo's and a rheobus fan controller. Man do these things pull some air, lowered my temps about 5 degrees C all around. brought my idle from 39 to 34... and brought my video cards from 40 idle to about 35. Definately satisfied with these new fans, but man are they loud!!! Glad i got a fan controller so i can turn them down when i'm not playing games.

By the way, jab-tech has Yate Loons for $3.99 ($3.50 if 4 or more).

YATE LOON 120mm Case Fan - D12SL-12

I bought I'm planning to slap them on my BIP II. I may want more performance later, but for $14 I figured I'd start with these. If I need more I'll retire these to be case fans.

Back