• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1st Water cooling loop (EK KIT P360)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dangerouSoul

hi guys, how are you?So i´m thinking of buying The EK KIT PERFORMANCE 360..Because my aio is failing and i´m tired of AIO´s.I wanna go custom. For now it is only the Cpu watercooled. My case has enough space for it. My question is i wanna a drain valve..And i will need MORE things, a 3 way Female splitter if i´m not mistaken too (Don´t quote me on that).. So i need your help..I have a wishlist on ek website. I will post it here.. Because i don´t know how many fittings / other things i`ll need..Can you help? I can explain more if you need.
What do you think about the EK Cryofuel blood red guys?

Attachments

• Wishlist EK.PNG
    Wishlist EK.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
your going to need 4 more compression fittings/barbs for the drain and 3way block. if you want to attache a tube to the drain side of the valve youll need 1 more fitting. i usually go with a barb rather than a compression fitting for this one. its just easier to connect a barb and drain the loop quickly. youll want to get an extra foot or two of tubing as well. rotaries are a good option for making your drain line easier to position but with soft tubing you may not need them.
lastly make sure you draw a picture of your loop. so you know if you may need any 45 or 90 degree fittings etc.

your going to need 4 more compression fittings/barbs for the drain and 3way block. if you want to attache a tube to the drain side of the valve youll need 1 more fitting. i usually go with a barb rather than a compression fitting for this one. its just easier to connect a barb and drain the loop quickly. youll want to get an extra foot or two of tubing as well. rotaries are a good option for making your drain line easier to position but with soft tubing you may not need them.
lastly make sure you draw a picture of your loop. so you know if you may need any 45 or 90 degree fittings etc.

I wanna do a simple loop bro, like rad to cpu,cpu to pump, pump to rad. For now i don´t want to watercool my msi 1080 gaming X because it doesn´t overclock alot, it oc´s well on memory though. i will sell it in 6 months or so. So did you see my wishlist above? Can you help me out more?To put it well for me to buy what i need? the side of the valve i was thinking a plug. Don´t know for sure..What do you think about it? The coolant on the wishlist above (Blood red) It is premixed right?I only have to pour it. Do i need to add biocide or something like it? i guess not ..

List to buy:

+ 4 compression fittings nickel G 1/4
+ Tube
+ Distilled water to flush rad.

Back