• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2.26GHz is Excellent!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks bros, I am telling the TRUTH here! These forums are the BEST I have EVER seen. I always get great help for my questions/problems and great encouragement for my projects from you guys.

The comment about being evil...I take serious. Due to the fact I am constantly combating evil in my real world job. In the real world I am a 37 year old pastor who just happens to like computers and overclocking. Now don't let that bother anyone here. I am a regular guy and I don't believe in forcing my personal beliefs on anyone. For the simple fact is...that it just doesn't work. Cool? krag

would you be my pastor?:D Thats cool. Too many times you get these religious types(not intended to be an insult, just didnt know what else to call them) that are either you believe me or your wrong. I am a firm believer that I am only human, and no human can know exactly what is awaiting them in the after life. You just pick what you think is the closest and go with that.

I know there is a God, and he also told me Krag was the man:cool:

I am a firm believer that I am only human, and no human can know exactly what is awaiting them in the after life. You just pick what you think is the closest and go with that.

I will disagree with that qoute, but I can answer that in a pm if you would like.

But for this thread I want to talk about the bomb 2.26b!

I am way happy with mine. I have been able to get it up to 3,111mhz at 183fsb!!!! thats a 851mhz OC WWAAAHHOOOOO! Does anyone know how far the 2.4b and 2.5b can oc?

whoa krag 3111 mhz!!! on AN ASUS BOARD!!!! Whoa... they actually let you get the fsb this high??? also the board didn't crap out past 150??? oh plz do tell.... Oh and ras i'll see what i can do in my avatar just for you you perverted old man!

krag said:
The comment about being evil...I take serious. Due to the fact I am constantly combating evil in my real world job.

DD might have been directing the evil comment to me inasmuch as I'm a lawyer in my real world job.;)

Hey ras i know how you like short little green men wiht pointy sticks so this one is for you!

DD might have been directing the evil comment to me inasmuch as I'm a lawyer in my real world job.

Wow...there are all kinds of different people here at the forums, lawyers, ministers, others, etc. I bet Elvis could even be around here somewhere. ha ha.

krag said:

Wow...there are all kinds of different people here at the forums, lawyers, ministers, others, etc. I bet Elvis could even be around here somewhere. ha ha.

All united by the quest for the perfect overclock!:burn:

... what overclock??? What is this "overclock" you speak of and where can i get one??? BTW i duno about you guys but the real reason i keep coming back is to see JD's avatar ;) speaking of whcih he hasn't posted for a while.... hmmm is he dead? ;)

Darryl_D said:
... what overclock??? What is this "overclock" you speak of and where can i get one??? BTW i duno about you guys but the real reason i keep coming back is to see JD's avatar ;) speaking of whcih he hasn't posted for a while.... hmmm is he dead? ;)

nahhh...he's out there. you just keep missing him

Back