• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED 2 Audio Sources and Outputs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

some1butu

Registered
Hey everyone,

I have following question:

Is it possible to have 2 audio sources and outputs. For example, have COD running and have that Audio come out of my PC speakers. But at the same time have Teamspeak running and having that Audio coming out of a headset.

So basically having 2 audiolines running in the same computer.

If you guys don't understand what I mean (sometimes I don't understand myself), please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

One of the program will have to be able to select the output device, but yes, you can do it.

One of the program will have to be able to select the output device, but yes, you can do it.

How would I go about doing that? Is there a program for that?

I'm mainly talking about using Teamspeak while playing COD MW3

In either program, there would need to be an option to select your output device. I'm fairly sure Teamspeak has that option.

yes teamspeak has the option,
go to settings> options> playback> then pick what every device you want ts to come out on, make sure windows default is a different one so the game comes out on the other.

Back