• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED 30% off dell coupon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brando

Doesn't work with everything but I just ordered an evga gtx 480 for $363 so it's ok in my book. It only worked in the small business section for me. Expires on 6\10 so hurry up! I just happened to notice this in the deals section on H right after it was posted with no replies but when I checked back a few minutes later the vultures were already circling.

Enter HHM4QNZ3303N1Z at checkout.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=A3822430

Last edited:
Nice find!

Here's the other GPU deals:
HD5870 for $330
GTX 470 for $293
HD5850 for $228

Too bad Dell's prices are higher than say NewEgg, but it still comes out cheaper with the code though.

Nice find!

HD5870 for $330
GTX 470 for $293
HD5850 for $228

Too bad Dell's prices are higher than say NewEgg, but it still comes out cheaper with the code though.

Where is the HD5850 for $228

Nice find!

HD5870 for $330
GTX 470 for $293
HD5850 for $228

hmm, isn't the GTX 470 better than the HD5870?

Well, the link is dead so either they sold out or changed their mind about the gtx 480. They better send it :grouphug:

Where is the HD5850 for $228

I just searched 5850 on dell, then put it in my cart and applied the code. It was $325, so 325*0.7 = 227.50

Unfortunately it seems graphics cards are excluded from the code now:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 673
When you first posted this last night, I googled HHM4QNZ3303N1Z and came up with 243 results. Today, 1520 :p

Anybody's card ship yet? A few people on H said theirs went out today so it looks promising.

are these crap? i don't know anything about the new cards and i'm trying to figure what's the order based at least on performance, to be able to know what's a good deal and what not..

is there another place that compares many cards that can give me idea what's better than what or i have to study all of them in and out to figure?

I got an email from dell that says my order was delayed but they're confident it will get to me by the 28th. At least they didn't back out on me. I guess I can wait a couple weeks to save over a hundred bucks.

are these crap? i don't know anything about the new cards and i'm trying to figure what's the order based at least on performance, to be able to know what's a good deal and what not..

is there another place that compares many cards that can give me idea what's better than what or i have to study all of them in and out to figure?

I like www.gpureview.com, you can compare cards' specs and they list reviews for the cards as well.

Good news. It shipped today and is supposed to get here tomorrow. I don't know if they got in an extra shipment or what. Hope it goes the same for all of you. Good luck!

Back