• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED 30% off dell coupon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Brando, you get your card today?
i hate you if you did:sly:

Yep UPS tracking is telling me it should be here in and hour or 2. Sorry it's not the same for you but at least they didn't cancel on you. Just hang in there I'm sure it'll come.

It's in the pc and it works. I expected a dustbuster but it blends in with the normal noise of my pc just like my gtx 260 216. It's also the same size. Haven't gamed on it yet but I expect great things. Btw what do you want a screenshot of exactly? I don't know what somebody could do with the different numbers in the confirmation email and I'm a little paranoid. If I can find a few minutes to ms paint a bunch of crap I'll do it in a bit after I eat.

If I'm understanding you correctly? Or did you want a pic of the actual card?

Can you show a screenshot of the GTX 480 from Dell.
dellcopy2copy.th.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:
Oh and btw it's a pretty nice card. I can finally play fallout 3 on ultra settings with 8xAA and 15xAF at 1900x1200 with 60fps consistently. Those settings were a slideshow on the gtx 260. You won't be sorry if you wait for it. It gets a bit louder in game and peaks at 88c but it's not that bad and the heat is no big thing since evga has a lifetime warranty if it fries. The air coming out the back feels like my old x1900xt from back in the day. It worked fine forever.

Yes a pic of the actual card, if you have one.:)

Lol sorry the wording threw me off. I'll take a pic but I'd rather not take it out of the case. I'll do my best.

EDIT: There doesn't seem to be an easy way to get the pic from my phone to the pc so F motorola. Sorry.

Last edited:
Actually it did say in the listing that it was EVGA. It didn't in the description though.

Rut roh artifacts already. I hope it's just leftover bits of drivers or something.

Ok I finally paid 10 bucks for the newest driver cleaner pro and used it. the weird VATS lag went away and no artifacts yet. performance is smoother overall. yes stock clocks.

EDIT: Ok I lied it happened again. I think the thing can't stand it's own heat. After an hour or so fallout 3 starts getting weird. Sometimes when i walk around (outside only) there's this black squiggly scribble that flips about in the air. it always seems to catch up with me if i leave it behind. also was able to see through a few solid objects here and there. hopefully somebody makes a good cooler for it soon. so glad for awesome warranties.

Last edited:
Back