• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

360mm Rad(30mm) w/ 3 Corsair SP120 Quiet's adequate for around 270-280watts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Relvex

I want to get a custom water loop for my GTX 1070 and i7-4790k and would like to know if an XSPC EX360 radiator and three Corsair SP120 Quiet's will be enough to keep them low 30's idle and maybe in the 60s at load. This is my first water loop so I don't really no what to expect. Thanks! :)
EDIT: The radiator is actually 35mm thick, not 30mm

Last edited:
:welcome: to OCFs first and foremost.

Could we ask for a complete list of your PC, case and liquid cooling gear you'll be using in this project. It would immensely help to visual and assist you better.

Why do you want to keep things in the 60s? You will NEED an upgrade before running them higher will harm them... something to consider there...

Last edited:
@ stock it should get the temps you want , overclocked I would guess no . But that is only when stress testing gaming you will be in that ball park .

Agreed. I had a 4790 (non-k) cooled by an H-90 and running it flat out never saw any temp above 66°C. So it is doable, just be sure your case is well ventilated & kept clean.

Back