• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3Dmark06 ..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
dominick32 said:
Listen bro. You could be real a cool dude. I have never seen you post on here before. But let me give you one good reason why people are doubting your score: This is what a score of 9000 looks like:

AMD Athlon X2 @ 2.88 GHz
Nvidia 7950 GX2
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=591258

That is another anonymous member on OCForums that I have no idea about.
Well am I to blame for that ? or is my system just that good?
I would have to say the later ..

With some 3 posts now that you have wasted saying you dont have time, you could have easily retrieved a orb link :rolleyes:

I checked the ORB and the highest score with a similar setup Opteron [email protected]/SLI 7800GT's was 8400. So lets give him benefit of dought and wait on his ORB link. The reason team members are questioning your score is because it is VERY high (world record) for your rig and you won't post a compare link. That would show what resolution you ran the test at and all your bench settings/card clocks and such.

Hey trick c'mon its nothing personal here, it's just how it works. There are guys out there cheating in one way or the other and the link is what we do to show a score is valid. The ORB is pretty cool too, you can compare your score(s) to thousands of others who have already submitted - thats exactly what it is made for. You we're doing good until you said take it or leave it, thats exactly what someone trying to pull something says. We're just trying to help you understand how the system works.

If you want to play by the rules great, we welcome you to the team but per team rules no score is accepted until it is submitted correctly and of course you can do that wenever you have time :)

Looks like you ran at 1024x768 instead of 1280x1024? All you need to do to "get an ORB" is press the "Submit Your Results..." button.

Back