• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

400GB SATA $99.00 no rebate! Ends 02-13-07

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sno.lcn

Senior2 Member
Here's the Fry's ad, From this site.

As noted many times before, although it says on the website it's not affiliated with Fry's, every time I have ever seen something listed on it for a certain price, Fry's has always had it for the same price and in stock every time I went after the item. Plus the ad doesn't say it's only for certain locations like many of them do, so it must be for all locations :)

I'll probably drive over there tonight to verify they have them for sure and post back :D

14986415.jpg

Also there is a 400gb PATA one for $110 -> http://shop1.outpost.com/{FMfTjzf8R...42!-1528757636!1171054350872}/product/4596287

Fry's Atlanta has a few pretty good deals in their flyer today. This actually caught my eye, as well. Nothing I'm going to bite on, but not bad, nonetheless. Being 10 minutes from one can be nice!

I still haven't made it to the newer one in Alpharetta though...need to make a trip there soon. I don't think it's much farther...

Haven't gotten around to digging my fry's ad out of the newspaper yet.

I didn't know there was a new one in Alpharetta, when did it open?

The reviews on Newgg say these drives are prone to failure, probably why they are marked so low. I really want to hit this deal up but I haven't delt with Maxtor for years because of their faluire rate.

sno.lcn said:
Haven't gotten around to digging my fry's ad out of the newspaper yet.

I didn't know there was a new one in Alpharetta, when did it open?

Couple of months ago maybe. It's not been that long ago. I don't think it's anywhere near the size of the one in Duluth though. I never really see or hear anything about it. I do want to check out eventually.

Springbok said:
The reviews on Newgg say these drives are prone to failure, probably why they are marked so low. I really want to hit this deal up but I haven't delt with Maxtor for years because of their faluire rate.

I have a similar maxtor drive and it sucks. I made it my primary drive when I rebuilt my system and it slowed down the system. I will be switching back to WD shortly and making this a storage drive. I would only use ,axtors as storage. Plus as reviews say they are prone to failure.

Back