• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4770k loop is coming along! :) (Pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just a question, what voltage does your 4770K run at on 4,5ghz?

Actually I am at 4.6 now, and my voltage is 1.275

On post #2 third picture down it shows (one) power wire going to the video card and the pigtail of the same wire going to the second plug in on the video card:shrug:,is that correct?

I always thought you had to run (2) sets of wires to the video card??:confused:

Two individual runs? This is right from the PSU, same voltage across the pins so it does not matter at all. :)

1.27 V @ 4.6 , nice. Did you play with the BLCk or did you only up the multiplier ?? I'm at 4.5 but 1.32 v to get something stable in Prime95 with reasonable temps. I think my chip hit's a hardwall @ 4.5... :(

That does seem to be decent CPU indeed.

I got my 4770K fire up today, i have a lot to do before i get around to oc'ing, but i cant wait to find out if mine is any good.

4.6 is actually a little iffy, the 4770k is SOOO picky, I have much better overall performance at 4.5 so that is where I am going to stay I think...

Here's an update, few more pics.
***EDIT (the radiator is now fully utilized :D :D)
liquid1.jpg

liquid2.jpg

liquid3.jpg

liquid4.jpg

Last edited:
Top off the res now that the loop has had time to bleed some air out.

4670k the same 4.5 at 1.275, noi matter what 4.6 was always a bit unstable.

Nice build! Folks around here build such pretty rigs.

damn some cases are made for water cooling some arent. or well i mean i will just have to put the reservoir somewhere else.

damn some cases are made for water cooling some arent. or well i mean i will just have to put the reservoir somewhere else.

Most new cases since last year are almost all water cooling friendly.

I'm looking at similar colors to you in my new build. Really wishing Asus hadn't changed to gold colors. Do you find it looks out of place at all?

Looks great at night!

I'm looking at similar colors to you in my new build. Really wishing Asus hadn't changed to gold colors. Do you find it looks out of place at all?

Looks great at night!

Not really no, but sometimes I question it, which is why I am ditching the green, and the green tubing... And swiching to simply distilled and white tubing or clear tubing with white mayhems...

That will match the black/gold color scheme I have going....

I did the whole blue/uv/green thing when I was younger and built my first pc's years ago... But now that's gone and I'm on to just a more clean look really.

Back