• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4Ghz Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
4016stable.gif

Update*
Max Mhz:4.5 (This isn't anywhere near stable, I just did a topout run with
SetFSB in windows :))
Max Stable MHZ: 4.1 Prime stable for 8 hours (Good enough)
3.2E Stepping DO
Max FSB:280
Cooling: SP-94 with 92mm Tornado
Benches in Sandra2005 @ 4.2Ghz:
4.jpg
IMG_0344.jpg

Last edited:
When I first joined overclockers.com over four years ago, I was trying very hard to join the elite 1 gig club. Now the ranks of the 4 gig club is swelling. We've come a long ways.

Hah, that really makes you think.... I remember when 400mhz P2 was the thing to have ... now .. we have come to 2.6Ghz FX-55s and 3.8Ghz Intel P4s. Quite a jump in just 5 or 6 years huh?

batboy said:
When I first joined overclockers.com over four years ago, I was trying very hard to join the elite 1 gig club. Now the ranks of the 4 gig club is swelling. We've come a long ways.
Indeed. the pace is absolutly incredible these days :beer:

Finally!!!!

After so much trial and error, tweak here tweak there, I finally got past 4GHz:)
CPU-3.2E EO stepping @ 4GHz/250FSB/1.4V reads differently on CPUZ
RAM-1:1/250MHz/2-4-4
WC all the way
TEMP- 38C
mwsnap0258vz.png

Last edited:
joelkyr said:
After so much trial and error, tweak here tweak there, I finally got past 4GHz:)
CPU-3.2E EO stepping @ 4GHz/250FSB/1.4V reads differently on CPUZ
RAM-1:1/250MHz/2-4-4
WC all the way
TEMP- 38C

MWSnap017.bmp

MWSnap016.bmp

Very impressive at that voltage...

3.2E D0 Stepping, IC7-G, water cooled (Maze3). Take me around a week to get this speed. Maze3 still good for this system, temp never pass 40C. But I sold the CPU last 3 weeks.
p4at4ghz.JPG

- I just got this today at Fry's, OEM E0 stepping, with that speed I can run 3Dmarks stable, I have not try to run Prime95. The same old system but air cooled, XP90 + Panaflo medium speed! I will update more later!

4gVcore145.JPG

So, with so many people with 3.8's now i guess the 4ghz club is dead now - should we make it 5ghz now or what :D

I currenlty have a stick of 800mhz ram in with the 1GHz ram so I can't go much further than this.. but you get the picture:

Attachments

• 4.3579GHZ.jpg
    4.3579GHZ.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 141
CoreGamer said:

Please tell me that you are not actually running 3.552 vCore, and that is an error! :eek:

1.552v would be too much on air, and 2.0v is too much on phase, but 3?!? 3.5?!? No way! I'm beside myself here. That has to be an error.

Back