• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5200 to 5700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Last edited:
thank you u2 i think its funny that they are pretty close i can get more ram but you can get more core nad i have dsl i just dont want wate for and hour to get it. lol

yeah i started to and jacked it up.. lol i will get it tonight and let ya all know tomamow

you say you get 100FPS in black hawk down - i assume thia game?

what resolution and game setting do you have it on?

yeah um res 1024*768 and my fps are high now its 180-225 and my d3 is high and res 900*600or what ever that one is.. edit: BHD Black Hawk Down ( novalogic ) and no on HL2

ok ok stock speeds 275/400 i scored Project Received Successfully!
Your 3DMark Score is 2285 3DMarks! it was better that i hoped... ok well now i am goin to run it again at 400/500 and then again at 475/500 i will keep ya posted

Project Received Successfully!
Your 3DMark Score is 2989 3DMarks!
400/500 and now goin for the big oc

Project Received Successfully!
Your 3DMark Score is 3168 3DMarks!
i hope thats a decent score i mean i think it is...

um the newest one from nvidea 66.93 i am happy with it... really i am quite suprised with it..

yeah i play BHD - wel used to religously - you got to get team sabre add on and joint opertions!

joint operation shuld give your card a run for it's money.

i was lookin at the OM of the card.. and it said that the AGP apertuer sould match your card size has any one ever heard that.? umi was running 128 so now its at 256 and i can say it is quite a bit better...

Memphis69 said:
i was lookin at the OM of the card.. and it said that the AGP apertuer sould match your card size has any one ever heard that.? umi was running 128 so now its at 256 and i can say it is quite a bit better...
How exactly is it better? Better framerates,higher benchmark scores,or just like more smooth? Did I spell smooth right? I'm a bit drunk right now lol.
I have my own idea's about agp aperture and it's keeping it as low as possible to save system ram(unless you have alot to spare)I get no improvement going over 64mb's.
Do a quick search here on the subject and read exactly what it is and what we think about it.I cannot go into it full tilt in this state:).
Happy new year!

^^ it is all in his head..lol the AGP aperature size determines how much system memory to use if needed for video graphics i beleive?

If he is going to system ram over video ram it would likely decrease performance.

Back